Notifications
Clear all

What Was Happening Before ‘Just Be Nice Feminism’? Part I: Early Rumblings, 1970 – 1971  

Dan Fisher
Admin
(@dfisher)

In the first of 5 parts, Dr Em dives into the history of attitudes towards trans-related phenomena within feminist movements.

https://uncommongroundmedia.com/just-be-nice-feminism-part-i/

2 Replies
Jennifer Bilek
 Jennifer Bilek
(@Jennifer Bilek)

Outstanding research in this piece.  It is astonishing how closely our current situation mirrors that of women 50 years ago, only now, the modern transsexual, with all his authoritarianism, has money, power and technology on his side.  His fetish of objectifying women has been nearly totally normalized by the political left and his colonization of the LGB complete. While I swooned at the voices of women from the past, and their strength in standing up to these imposters, I trembled at the power they have seized in the course of 50 years and the support they now receive from neo-liberal feminists. 

AgnesW
 AgnesW
(@AgnesW)

Today's liberal feminists are just the latest manifestation of antifeminist backlash. Almost everything they advocate causes direct harm to women. The one exception is abortion, but that one is convenient for men, too. There are more than enough people, at this point, to work im the factories, farm the food, and fight the wars.

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: