Notifications
Clear all

What Was Happening Before ‘Just Be Nice Feminism’? Part I: Early Rumblings, 1970 – 1971  

Dan Fisher
Admin
(@dfisher)

In the first of 5 parts, Dr Em dives into the history of attitudes towards trans-related phenomena within feminist movements.

https://uncommongroundmedia.com/just-be-nice-feminism-part-i/

4 Replies
Jennifer Bilek
 Jennifer Bilek
(@Jennifer Bilek)

Outstanding research in this piece.  It is astonishing how closely our current situation mirrors that of women 50 years ago, only now, the modern transsexual, with all his authoritarianism, has money, power and technology on his side.  His fetish of objectifying women has been nearly totally normalized by the political left and his colonization of the LGB complete. While I swooned at the voices of women from the past, and their strength in standing up to these imposters, I trembled at the power they have seized in the course of 50 years and the support they now receive from neo-liberal feminists. 

1 Reply
PJ Parker
 PJ Parker
(@PJ Parker)

@Jennifer Bilek The transgender hoax is not being promoted by the left. This is the mission of the Republicans. The Republican Party have been purchased. They are owned by the oligarchy, aka the ALEC.

Meanwhile, the Republican voters are fed propaganda via right wing news convinced Trump is trying to do a good job and the Dems are trying to stop him. WRONG.

Trump is using his position to enrich his family business. He has co-opt the USA as a corporation. He is the money laundry for an international crime syndicate. The USA is now his private corporation and the Constitution is just old paper.

Trump installed Bill Barr as Attorney General, but Barr is also corrupt. Bill Barr is "reinterpreting' the law to replace regional district attorneys who are investigating Trump's Crimes

Oh, and the Oligarchy just merged with the government of the State of Florida. Yes, there is no division now between government and international corporations.

Meanwhile, Mitch McConnell has over 500 bills sitting on his desk he is refusing to allow a vote in the Senate including COVID relief, food stamps, unemployment, etc.

People are sick and dying because of the corrupt, failed leadership of the Republican Party. This has been unfolding since 2000. It brings the transgender narrative, the QANON conspiracies, the caging of children in concentration camps at the southern border, they fake militia attacking peaceful protesters in Portland, the Tea Party, the Bush Administration, the wars, the hardship, the corruption of our government and society.

This opinion is mine developed from 20 years of studying modern politics here in the deep red ignorant south. My city, State and Federal government is corrupt. My gender is under attack and the right wing intend to smear me, a gay person, a conservative Democrat, a daughter of a three-time war veteran and I will not stand down.

AgnesW
 AgnesW
(@AgnesW)

Today's liberal feminists are just the latest manifestation of antifeminist backlash. Almost everything they advocate causes direct harm to women. The one exception is abortion, but that one is convenient for men, too. There are more than enough people, at this point, to work im the factories, farm the food, and fight the wars.

Lesbian Owl
 Lesbian Owl
(@Lesbian Owl)

I am loving this series, although it is upsetting to see how long this has been going on!

It would be helpful to have the link to the next part in the series at the bottom of each article.. They are hard to find because the subtitles change for each one. And you don't get a list of all Dr Em's articles when you click on her name. 

Also I can't find part iv, perhaps it isn't posted yet?

Thanks for the great series! 

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: